At KSCA we use only Cerakote H-Series and KG GunKote firearm coatings. This allows us to create unique, one of a kind custom finishes and themed builds.
All patterns and stencils are created using heat resistant vinyl allowing for crisp, clean lines. Any type of stencil can be created to produce unique finishes.
What Is Cerakote?
Cerakote is a ceramic based finish that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of- the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications.
For colors, and performance and durability test results please check out Cerakote’s website.
KG Industries Gun Kote;
Gun Kote is a hard abrasion resistant coating which meets and exceeds all military and aerospace specifications for protective coatings. With a hardness of >9H and flexibility of a 180 degree bend, KG Gun Kote provides excellent impact resistance, lubricity, heat dissipation, chemical and corrosion resistance, durability and scratch resistance. With an extensive color palette available, including metallic colors , Gun Kote is a great choice for “outside the box” theme builds!
With over 100 different colors almost any color can be achieved. KSCA can also mix custom colors upon request.
We carry the most popular Cerakote colors and can order any color needed.
CURRENT LEAD TIME IS: 3-4 WEEKS (Lead time is just an estimate, not exact to the day)
|AR Platform||Solid Color||Battleworn||Pattern||Pattern + Battleworn|
|AR 15/10 Upper - Lower - Rail - Stock||$275.00||$325.00||$350.00||$365.00|
|Small Parts (Buffer tube-end-plate-controls)||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Complete AR 15/10*||$365.00||$415.00||$440.00||$455.00|
** Labor is an extra cost and includes disassembly & assembly
|Handguard less than 10"||$70.00|
|Handguard longer than 10"||$70.00|
How to Order
- Fill out the order form completely – Be sure to include a detailed list of any parts you are sending us! (If it is not on the order form we can’t be held responsible for it) –Please let us know the color/pattern you would like your project to be painted – BE SPECIFIC! The more detail the better so we can make your project exactly how you want it. You can even include reference pictures if you’d like!
- If shipping from home please send a copy of your drivers license.
- If shipping from an FFL please include a copy of your FFL’s License.
- Pack up your project with the order form included and ship it to us! Be sure to wrap items good, we are not responsible for items damaged during shipping. Ship to:
10292 Gordon Rd
Fenton, Mi. 48430
- Once we receive your project we will contact you by email or phone and again when the project is complete.