- Cerakote is the highest performing thin film ceramic coating on the market, and available in over 100 colors.
- Unmatched abrasion, corrosion, and chemical resistance.
- Learn more at www.cerakote.com
How do I get work done?
- Print a Work Order. Identify the parts you would like to have coated and the color and/or style you want, then print and complete our work order. Choose from projects on our website, projects or colors you found on the CERAKOTE gallery, or any design you have in mind. You can send only the parts you wish to have Cerakoted or complete firearms. *Complete firearms and firearm assemblies are subject to disassembly/assembly fees ($25-$45).
- Drop off or ship your parts. If you’re local you can drop your parts off at www.peacemakersgunrange.com in Howell MI, or www.sheridanarms.com in Saginaw MI, or by appointment at our shop in Fenton.
If shipping, securely package your parts. Note that it is your responsibility to comply with all federal and state laws when shipping, as well as the policies of shipping companies. KSCA is Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) and can send and receive legal firearms from anywhere in the US or its territories. In the package please include a copy of the work order you filled out and if you’re sending a firearm, please include a copy of your driver’s license.
10292 Gordon Rd
Fenton, MI 48430
- Pay after the project is complete. Payment is not due until the project is complete. We will email you an invoice they can be paid by credit, debit or check. (We do not except money orders and please allow 7 days for checks to clear). Once payment is received we will ship your package back to the return address from which it was sent. No FFL is needed on your end.
If you have any additional questions or need help with this process you can contact us at, email@example.com or call 888-218-5749
Custom AR Firearms
Our KSCA firearms are among the highest quality and most reliable AR platform firearms available. All parts are 100% US sourced and of the highest quality. Each KSCA firearm is manufactured one at a time, in a meticulous process that ensures a lifetime of reliability, precision accuracy and your satisfaction!
We can manufacture an AR platform firearm in the length, caliber, and configuration you prefer, with any additional options you choose and Custom CERAKOTE finish included at a competitive price!
Our firearms are available in most calibers, including 5.56Nato, 223 Wylde, 224 Valkyrie, 6mmARC, 6.5 Grendel, 6.8SPC II, 300 AAC BLK, 450 Bushmaster, 9mm Luger, .45 ACP, 10mm and more.
Check some of our Custom firearms in the project gallery.
If you’re interested in a custom firearm please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-218-5749