The ReapAR 6.8 is the ultimate hunting rifle! It offers the fast handling characteristics of a lightweight AR15 platform, combined with the ballistic advantages of the 6.8SPC II cartridge, to deliver a superior hunting rifle. With the factory ammo choices now available, a 120gr hunting loads deliver 2600fps from a 16” barrel! This makes the 6.8SPC the as excellent choice for small to mid-sized game. A perfect choice for deer or pig hunting. Since the 6.8SPC was designed to be fired from a 16’ barrel, weight is kept to a minimum.
What makes the ReapAR 6.8 the best choice for a hunting rifle?
- The AR15 platform is designed for fast response, and quick shooting…..just what you want in a hunting rifle.
- The inherent ergonomics, light weight, and short length of AR15 platform will make this gun pleasure to carry on long days afield. Plus, it can be carried from multiple attachment points. When hunting from a confined blind or treestand, or when wearing heavy clothes, the stock is easily adjusted for more comfort when shooting.
- The 6.8SPC II cartridge is the most potent offering from the AR 15 platform and nearly 3 lbs lighter than an AR 10 rifle.The 6.8SPC delivers 40% more energy than 5.56NATO, and its ballistics compete with the larger and heavier AR 10 offerings like .243Win and .260Rem.
- The 6.8SPC was specifically designed for close combat with an effective kill range of 0-300yrds. When zeroed at 200yrds, the 6.8 SPC is 2.3” high at 100yrds and 1.6” low at 50yrds, giving it excellent downrange ballistics, and devastating terminal performance.
Why choose the ReapAR 6.8 for your next hunting rifle?
- Includes a match grade CMC single stage 4.5# trigger, which gives a clean trigger break that is usually found only on high end bolt actions rifles.
- Enhanced ambi billet lower receiver adds strength, improves function, and improves performance. Precision CNC milled to far exceed mil spec requirements. (available with or without logo, and in hard anodized black or Ceratoke finish)
- Buy combining a highly effective muzzle break with the low recoiling 6.8SPC round, the ReapAR 6.8 has very light recoil, making critical follow up shots quicker, and a great choice for any size hunter.
- Top quality match grade matte finish SS barrel ML, manufactured by Wilson Combat, delivers sub-moa accuracy from a 16” barrel 1:11twist. The fluted design takes critical ounces off and allows faster cooling, while maintaining strength. *Available with Cerakote finish.
- Comes standard with Daniel Defense 6 position stock with silent glide and rubberized insert at cheek weld combined with Hogue rubberized grip with finger contours and beaver tail. Comfortable and sure gripping in any weather.
- The unique triangular shape and smooth contoured profile of the VRS-T 13.5” handguard feels as natural to your hand as the forearm of your favorite deer rifle. The slanted front end matches the slant of the T-Brake muzzle compensator for clean finished look.
- Comes standard with quality steel 5 shot 6.8 SPC magazine.
**It is your responsibility to check your state regulations concerning hunting laws, weapons permitted, magazine capacity, etc. before going afield or making a purchase, as all gun sales are final.
WARNING: Although 5.56/.223 mags will function and cycle with 6.8 SPC factory ammo, to prevent mixups with other AR 15 class weapons and ammo resulting in possible personal injury or damage to gun it is best to use only magazines marked 6.8SPC with 6.8SPC ammo.
Follow link for more info; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6.8mm_Remington_SPC